Friday, March 13, 2009

Beginning the blog

So, this is attempt number one. Blogging: I'm writing to no one yet potentially to everyone. I named this blog Things That Happen to Mark, and that's pretty much what I plan for it to chronicle.

Today is March 13, 2009, and within the next few weeks and months my life will change nearly completely. It began changing today, truthfully. Today was my last day as an intern for the Church History Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I've been doing that since March '08, thus completing my year-long contract as a marketing assistant for The Joseph Smith Papers. Additional upcoming changes include graduation from BYU's MPA program, interviewing for jobs, traveling, moving, starting a new job, and potentially familiarizing myself with a new city.

In general and overall, life's great for me. I am one busy guy, and I wouldn't change a thing. Graduate school, two jobs, a busy church calling, searching for jobs, applying, two kids, and about 30 minutes a day to rest. The best part of my life is definitely Jessica. I love her so much. My reward consists in the satisfaction of it all:



1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the blogging (and everything else that will potentially change in the next couple months). I have yet to attempt that one:)

    ReplyDelete